ADVERTISEMENT

ot: tripod for a direct tv satellite ?

sthusker

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 1, 2008
im looking for the best way to setup our direct tv satellite dish out camping just wondering what everyone uses tailgating or camping? I have the dish and power supply just need a stand and best way to aim the dish thanks in advance

im looking for the best way to setup our direct tv satellite dish out camping just wondering what everyone uses tailgating or camping? I have the dish and power supply just need a stand and best way to aim the dish thanks in advance
Tripod is fine - there are some good smart phone apps to get you pointed correctly or at least in the general direction - on direct TV go to setup screen - satellite and then signal and turn the TV up as it pings then go fiddle with the dish until you hear the beep get faster

The easiest way is a tailgater. But that may be a bit expensive if you don't camp often.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT