ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Thoughts on this Forbes list?

JN is a sensitive one. He’d get along great with Biff
JN in her younger years.
tumblr_mpaqgy0fUv1sxk8zwo1_400.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Wow Nebraska used to have no sales tax or income tax
Yep. In 1967 I was 11 years old. Used to walk about a half mile over to the local convenience store to buy a Hershey bar almost every day (cost: 15 cents). One day they told me it was 16 cents. Why? Sales tax in Nebraska had begun. I didn't have an extra penny. Cried all the way home.

Note: no issues in those days with an 11 year old kid walking around by himself in Omaha

Yep. In 1967 I was 11 years old. Used to walk about a half mile over to the local convenience store to buy a Hershey bar almost every day (cost: 15 cents). One day they told me it was 16 cents. Why? Sales tax in Nebraska had begun. I didn't have an extra penny. Cried all the way home.

Note: no issues in those days with an 11 year old kid walking around by himself in Omaha

when i was in grade school we lived in Millard, and my dad would drive me out to Louisville rec area on a Friday and help me set up the tent, then leave me and come back on Sunday afternoon. Rode my bike, fished, and swam as a grade schooler all by myself. Never thought twice about it.

when i was in grade school we lived in Millard, and my dad would drive me out to Louisville rec area on a Friday and help me set up the tent, then leave me and come back on Sunday afternoon. Rode my bike, fished, and swam as a grade schooler all by myself. Never thought twice about it.
I remember those days, those experiences, with the utmost fondness. As genX’ers, It was as if we weren’t welcome in our own homes😂

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT