ADVERTISEMENT

OT-The not douchey Kelce brother is retiring.

Also I see Jason crying during his pesser

Must have attitude issues and/or be a weirdo

Reactions: tjlSker90
He was an Eagle, so F him.
Canadian Agree GIF by CBC

A living legend. Among the very best centers of all time.
Leaves on his own terms with all kinds of opportunities before him.

Jurgens will get his shot, but he is not a shoe-in. Eagles have other options as well.
If not center than Cam will stay at the starting right guard he is now.

Reactions: king_kong_
Apparently he doesn’t have to worry about supporting his younger brother anymore so he can retire.

Cam Jurgens moving to center?
Depends on who the Eagles get to replace Kelce. They could draft their pick of the top center or guard from their spot in the first round and keep or move Cam. But there are a lot of average centers available in free agency who could be signed for a reasonable amount. Since Jurgens is already a decent guard, the Eagles can keep him there and have him double as the backup center.

Reactions: Catch50
Cam Jurgens moving to center?
With his prior snapping problems, I'm sure they'll look for another center. Maybe the kid from Oregon. He should slot in about where Eagles pick in the first round. Cam has looked great at right guard.

Reactions: king_kong_
With his prior snapping problems, I'm sure they'll look for another center. Maybe the kid from Oregon. He should slot in about where Eagles pick in the first round. Cam has looked great at right guard.
Either way, Cam is fortunate to have one of the best OL coaches in the NFL. And to have learned from Jason...

You're "sure." Maybe, but since his snapping issues were the direct result of crappy coaching and are long in the past, you may not want to be so sure

Reactions: otismotis08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT