ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Terminator Genisys

arnold-schwarzenegger-young-teenager-8.png

Is that Genisys, or Geritol?

old-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

I expect it to be a joke, it appears they put the first two movies in a blender and poured this thing out. The only way I would see it is if the original Terminator ends up destroying everyone and everything in it. I doubt that is what happens so I am going to pass.

BTW Bugeater that picture on the bottom was after his heart surgery. Then he got back into the same shape and bodyweight he was in T2 to make T3. I am no pic posting expert but if you see it it's impressive. BTW in the first movie he is about 20 lb. heavier (yes big A.S. fan).

I expect it to be a joke, it appears they put the first two movies in a blender and poured this thing out. The only way I would see it is if the original Terminator ends up destroying everyone and everything in it. I doubt that is what happens so I am going to pass.

BTW Bugeater that picture on the bottom was after his heart surgery. Then he got back into the same shape and bodyweight he was in T2 to make T3. I am no pic posting expert but if you see it it's impressive. BTW in the first movie he is about 20 lb. heavier (yes big A.S. fan).
I took the kids to $5 Tuesday showing and Arnold was hilarious. Well worth the money for a family outing.

8990: The above picture is a very recent one, within the past three years. Ah-Nold had surgery back in 1997 and was only 49, he looked way younger than the posted photo above. I like him as well, just having fun with the terminator. Below is what he looked like in 1997:

SchwarzeneggerAG366051792.jpg

arnold58.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT