ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Royals game

TripleOption67

Walk On
Dec 5, 2017
Sorry for the ot subject but I know some of you are Royals fans. We are heading down to a game this weekend and it's our family's first time. Coming in from the north on I29.

What's the best/easiest way to get there? Stay on 29 or cut across on 485? We're going to be staying out by airport and was hoping the experts could give us some tips on how to get there and back.

Thanks in advance?

29 all the way until it becomes 70 and then it's right there.

29 all the way until it becomes 70 and then it's right there.
Sorry for the ot subject but I know some of you are Royals fans. We are heading down to a game this weekend and it's our family's first time. Coming in from the north on I29.

What's the best/easiest way to get there? Stay on 29 or cut across on 485? We're going to be staying out by airport and was hoping the experts could give us some tips on how to get there and back.

Thanks in advance?
I like 435 myself.

Reactions: headcard
It works too but 29 is much more of a direct way there. Prob less traffic on 435, I guess.

Thanks in advance?
Take 435 east and that hits 70 , then it depends on what side of the stadium you want to park on. To park on the east side take 70 east towards ST. Louis. If you want to park on west side stay on 435 and follow the signs.

Thanks in advance?
The Royals are not very good, but it’s a great place to watch a game. If you have kids take them to the outfield experience.

Dadgum. Get tickets to a .290 team (only 11 games back) and the Missourri DOR says you can't get to Kaufman from Missorri you need to go back to Kansas or Nebraska and re-route your journey.
They couldn’t do this on a weekend when the
royals are out of Town like next weekend? I will be there tomorrow it’s HUSKER DAY.

I-29S to I-70E, exit 7B Manchester Trafficway. Left on Manchester and then left on Stadium Drive. With the construction, might be busier than normal

Holy crap. Talked with a friend of mine today. Said MLB tickets are $125, beer $10. Didn't have the heart to ask price of hot dogs or cracker jack. Ridiculous

Holy crap. Talked with a friend of mine today. Said MLB tickets are $125, beer $10. Didn't have the heart to ask price of hot dogs or cracker jack. Ridiculous
We sat in right field one section up from the field for $50 per ticket. Fed a family of 4 for less than $60

Reactions: TFrazier

I paid $22 for the Nebraska jersey/game ticket 2 sections behind the field lower level and brought in food. Also paid $21 for reserved parking.

It doesn’t cost that much to go to a MLB game unless you “choose” to pay for the really expensive seats and load up on pricey drinks. 👍

Every ticket is not that expensive. What’s ridiculous is a Number 1 single at Wendy’s with medium fries and a medium fountain pop for 12 bucks.

Ticket prices vary a lot by team. Most places you can get a pretty good seat for under $30. Yankee Stadium does not represent typical MLB ticket prices.

Reactions: TFrazier
Say thanks to $15 min wage and hello to kiosks
I honestly don’t mind this option to pay at the table in a restaurant, I ate at Olive Garden after the Royals game yesterday it was packed and sometimes it take a while for your server to get back to you with the ticket.

Thanks everyone. Google maps did work great and I appreciate your input.

Good thing my son is a Rockies fan, it made his birthday even better. Made some great memories.

Glad it worked out for you…especially with the bridge tear out right by the stadium.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT