ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Need your vote please

sparky62

Administrator
Dec 5, 2002
All,

A good buddy of mine has entered the "Best Burger Contest" again this year. He is the owner of the"Union Bar" out in Gering.He placed 2nd the last 2 years. If he can get in the top five he will then be headed to the Stated Fair where the final competition begins. Oh, BTW. The reason he is asking for my help is that one of the ingredients is "SPARKY'S". Didn't see that one coming, did ya? Cool Here is what's on the burger & the link for it. You can vote as ofter as you want.

BTW, I forgot to add this. I'm going to give away 1 gallon of SPARKY'S to someone who voted. Just make sure you post on here. Shipping included. Thanks.

It is a half pound burger on a sweet jalapeno bun with Swiss cheese, 6 jalapeno Chedder potato bites, American cheese with 3 slices of thick bacon and Pepperjack cheese. The bun is grilled in Sparky’s sauce and a cup of Sparky’s for dipping.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NebraskaBestBurger2015

1. Just scroll down to Union Bar.
2. Deuce
3. 1 sentence about it.
4 City or town you live in

11811369_10204645602651331_2756912056602398962_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskAir
That selection is all over the place. To have a place like Block 16 included with a place like Icehouse or Tiger Tom's seems odd.

Reactions: sparky62
That's how they roll. BTW, I forgot to add this. I'm going to give away 1 gallon of SPARKY'S to someone who voted. Just make sure you post on here after you vote. Shipping included.

It pains me to say this as I normally just vote to vote on things here to help out whoever needs it. And as tempting as it is to put my name in the hat for some Sparky's, I just can't pull the trigger. Sorry!
I'm not a Jalapeño fan and I take my burger tasting pretty seriously. I will abstain from voting for my favorite so as not to add to a competitor....that's the best I can do for you Sparky!

All,

A good buddy of mine has entered the "Best Burger Contest" again this year. He is the owner of the"Union Bar" out in Gering.He placed 2nd the last 2 years. If he can get in the top five he will then be headed to the Stated Fair where the final competition begins. Oh, BTW. The reason he is asking for my help is that one of the ingredients is "SPARKY'S". Didn't see that one coming, did ya? Cool Here is what's on the burger & the link for it. You can vote as ofter as you want.

BTW, I forgot to add this. I'm going to give away 1 gallon of SPARKY'S to someone who voted. Just make sure you post on here. Shipping included. Thanks.

It is a half pound burger on a sweet jalapeno bun with Swiss cheese, 6 jalapeno Chedder potato bites, American cheese with 3 slices of thick bacon and Pepperjack cheese. The bun is grilled in Sparky’s sauce and a cup of Sparky’s for dipping.

2. Deuce
3. 1 sentence about it.
All,

2. Deuce
3. 1 sentence about it.
It pains me to say this as I normally just vote to vote on things here to help out whoever needs it. And as tempting as it is to put my name in the hat for some Sparky's, I just can't pull the trigger. Sorry!
I'm not a Jalapeño fan and I take my burger tasting pretty seriously. I will abstain from voting for my favorite so as not to add to a competitor....that's the best I can do for you Sparky!
Got the vote in..RSS power

Love the honesty. Thanks buddy. Appreciate it. Winking

Thanks for all the votes everyone. You can vote as ofter as you like.

Here's a pic of the burger that you just voted for. I'm in.
11811369_10204645602651331_2756912056602398962_n.jpg

Thanks guys/gals. You can vote as many times as you like and the contest goes on till Aug 20th.

Voted. Not for your buddy.
Is it ok if I start spamming this board in an attempt to promote my business as well?

Oh come on, I haven't said anything that bad. In my defense, I'm not here very much and I really do read something about wing sauce pretty regularly. Couple that with the fact that the mods are known as somewhat anti-hawkeye around here and I thought that maybe I'd give the OP a little poke and see if he would keep his composure. I saw the thread where he suspended himself recently. Keeping that thread in mind, my behavior is really pretty tame and civilized.

Last edited:
Oh come on, I haven't said anything that bad. In my defense, I'm not here very much and I really do read something about wing sauce pretty regularly. Couple that with the fact that the mods are known as somewhat anti-hawkeye around here and I thought that maybe I'd give the OP a little poke and see if he would keep his composure. I saw the thread where he suspended himself recently. Keeping that thread in mind, my behavior is really pretty tame and civilized.

That would be me & spamming is not allowed as are most Hawheye fans as they usually get banned for being, well Hawkeye fans. Many people come on here to help FRIENDS with a voting contest. Once again look at the words Hawkeye fans.

BTW, trolling isn't allowed either, & you just did a great job of that.

I started some stupid GM diet today...and that burger looks better than filet mignon. I obviously voted for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT