ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hawkeye Report spam

NikkiSixx

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 14, 2013
So today I got an email in my inbox from Hawkeye Report.. the Iowa rivals site.

I know for a fact that I have never visited there, nor signed up for any kind of email from them.

I can only guess that someone over there has managed to hack our site and get users email addresses?

Has anyone else gotten this?

I promptly unsubscribed, but still doesn't seem right that another board can spam your email.

I know for a fact that I have never visited there, nor signed up for any kind of email from them.

I can only guess that someone over there has managed to hack our site and get users email addresses?

I promptly unsubscribed, but still doesn't seem right that another board can spam your email.
Nothing about iowa shitbags surprises me anymore.

I got one of those the other day. I deleted it.

Rivals is a giant cannibalizing whore. It should surprise no one that they would sell their own children to make a dollar.

I still receive bullshit emails from several Rivals sites even after I unsubscribe.

• Haha
Reactions: CriticalObserver

I get a lot of emails about ways to make my wiener bigger.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT