ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Glad I don't fly often.

Kind of surprising, 95% failure rate. Also, surprising that the government would release the data.

For the low price of 7.4 billion dollars per year, what do you expect? Results? This is a govt. run agency....

When I read things like that, it makes me wonder "what is the use" of all the hassles of going thru airport security. I don't mind that hassle if it's actually helping. But when you read things like this, it makes it seem as if all of that hassle is just providing some jobs and inconveniencing travelers.

Reactions: big red22
They're too busy feelin' up passengers, hasslein' folks in wheelchairs & grillin' little kids.
Meanwhile, the baggage handlers are also busy stealin' to notice anything catastrophic.

The government is only good at taxing, stealing & voting for their pay raises.

At LAX first TSA agent says remove your shoes so I comply,they check them and say ok put them back on. I walk 15 feet when another TSA agent stops me and says take off your shoes. I ask, what happened with me in the last 15 feet and thirty seconds to need to check my shoes again? She says do you have something to hide? I say no not in the last 15 feet.

Reactions: Cornicator
I have flown prob 1.5m miles since 9/11 and the restrictions. I never put my liquids in a Baggie and have had the bag checked ONCE in 14 yrs. TSA is basically fry cooks so I am not shocked.

I'm a little surprised. Normally everything the gov't get their hands runs smoothly, comes in under budget, and is done with integrity.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Your telling me a government agency fails 95% of the time and your surprised?

I travel relatively often and I am THE guy they love to hassle. 2nd screenings, pulling out all of my clothes so they can search my suitcase, hands up my inner thigh, etc. I must look like I party. Just came back from Mexico and I got hassled everywhere. Mexico was a little unnerving.

Sorry I didn't contribute to the thread subject.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT