ADVERTISEMENT

ot: baby left in trash

I saw that last night. Disgusting to say the least. There is a special lace in hell for people like that.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
I saw that last night. Disgusting to say the least. There is a special lace in hell for people like that.

I was going to say, 'as a new father to a 8 month old, I just don't understand....' but even before I was a dad I wouldn't have understood. Just horrible. Special place in hell indeed.

****NEWS RELEASE*****
ASSISTANCE NEEDED LOCATED MISSING PERSON
On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, at approximately 5:44 p.m. LaVista Police Officers responded to 7115 South 86th St. where an 11 month old child had been located in a dumpster.

The child was identified, and through the course of this investigation, information was obtained that this victim has a five-year-old sibling. Officers are requestin...g the assistance of the public in an attempt to locate this 5 year old child and the mother of the children.

The mother is:
Jesus I. MARINERO
1/2/70
The five year old child has been identified as:
Josue RAMIREZ 5/6/2010

Officers are also requesting assistance in locating a vehicle in connection with this ongoing investigation. The vehicle is described as a silver 2000 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4dr., Nebraska license plate SRH941

Its beyond sick that someone could do that. Looking at social media last night, the volume of people that were upset about the mountain lion being shot in Omaha faaaaaarrrrrrrr out numbered those upset about this story. Just crazy.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
, the volume of people that were upset about the mountain lion being shot in Omaha faaaaaarrrrrrrr out numbered those upset about this story. Just crazy.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sad. Appears the mother has been found dead....5 year old missing. Younger child found in dumpster yesterday medically ok...

Reactions: sparky62
A
Sad. Appears the mother has been found dead....5 year old missing. Younger child found in dumpster yesterday medically ok...

A really sad situation has gotten wore and may yet become tragic.

As a grandpa to three adorable little girls, with another girl and a boy (finally!) on the way, and baby-sitting a 10-month old little guy, I can't express in word the emotions that go through my mind.

It might end up being a good thing the child was left in the dumpster. They might have a chance at a good life.

It might end up being a good thing the child was left in the dumpster. They might have a chance at a good life.

there was some discussion that maybe the mother put him there to possibly save him. Not sure where that came from....just hearing it now. Incredibly sad story and they need to figure it out soon.

Things like this very rarely end well. The mothers body has been found. Where is the sibling. This is beyond saddening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT