ADVERTISEMENT

off topic thread, shoe choice...

i mostly wear flip flops, hey dudes, and "skate" shoes.

did any of you guys waste your money on some of these ugly crocs?

If they are yeezy’s they were stupid expensive before he got cancelled.

I know people love crocs but I can’t stand them. I line the Hey Dudes as well

Reactions: Jaemekon
If they are yeezy’s they were stupid expensive before he got cancelled.

I know people love crocs but I can’t stand them. I line the Hey Dudes as well

i just call all of those types of shoes crocs. i assumed they were like $20 at Walmart shoes.

i don't like the croc style shoes in general.

Amazon has them for a mere $225:

YIKES!

I would probably prefer these to Crocs, but definitely won't be buying either.

who knew crocs is a brand!? 😳

I'm learning all sorts of stuff here today. agreed on the won't be buying part.

I wear Hey Dudes, Birkenstocks, and several pairs of Adidas. Other shoes in my closet include

Brooks

110391-065-l-adrenaline-gts-23-mens-supportive-cushion-running-shoe.jpg

Hoka

1127895-HMBC_1.png

OluKai

oluka748179_381189_hd1.jpg

I like my OluKai’s so much, I’m thinking about getting a pair of their golf shoes this year.

• Love
Those are ugly and stupid. So I assume ugly and stupid people wear them.
I think it has been mentioned on here before, crocs became popular after Idiocracy decided to use them as shoes in their movie since they look like something only incredibly stupid people would wear.

• Haha
I wear Hey Dudes, Birkenstocks, and several pairs of Adidas. Other shoes in my closet include

Brooks

Hoka

1127895-HMBC_1.png

OluKai

I like my OluKai’s so much, I’m thinking about getting a pair of their golf shoes this year.

My brooks and Olukai shoes feel like walking on cement. My Olukai golf shoes are one of the best pair of any shoes I've ever owned, highly recommend. I almost always buy asics for day to day.

I think it has been mentioned on here before, crocs became popular after Idiocracy decided to use them as shoes in their movie since they look like something only incredibly stupid people would wear.

i haven't seen that film..

seems like they nailed the brand..

My brooks and Olukai shoes feel like walking on cement. My Olukai golf shoes are one of the best pair of any shoes I've ever owned, highly recommend. I almost always buy asics for day to day.

I find my OluKai and Brooks shoes to be very comfortable, also my Hoka shoes are comfortable. I used to wear ASICS for everyday wear until my wife, she’s a nurse, turned me on to Brooks and Hoka. I don’t wear my Adidas if I’m going to be on my feet for a majority of the day, because my feet and lower back would be killing me by the end of the day.

Brooks

Hoka

1127895-HMBC_1.png

OluKai

Never tried on a pair of golf shoes more comfortable than my Nike TW14s. Back when they were still based on the Nike free sole and have replaceable spikes.
Be interested in feeling how the OluKais compare.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I’m a fan of the Jordan Mid 1’s. Ended up with 4 of them and just interchange them with whatever I’m wearing.

Have a brother who loves Crocs, especially at the lake. They make my skin crawl just thinking about that rubber rubbing against my feet.

Hey Dudes we’re all the rage so thought I would check them out. For me, they were way too flat and not enough support for my flat feet.

I have decided that with general tennis shoes, you get what you pay for. I wore Sketcher dress shoes for years and they started cheapening them up and became junk! I am convinced they build many shoes with a year or so life. I wear my stuff forever.

After years of buying Nike or Adidas or whatever similar tennis shoes I recently bought 2 pairs of Merrells. They both have Vibram soles which seem to have a much better grip in the rain & snow and loose dirt on hiking trails. I love them so far but have no clue as to their durability.

After two years of trying everything to get rid of plantar fascitis had a PT recommend HOKA. Absolutely love them and plantar fascitiis is gone. Only downside is they said to get new shoes every 4 months...at $150 a pop it's an expensive habit. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT