ADVERTISEMENT

O. North QB Circo

I am aware of a case regionally where a kid's twitter is full of highlights and game invites, etc. However, it's also known that a parent has taken over the kid's social media accounts. He's expected to perhaps get some DII and FCS offers this year, but to look at his Twitter, you'd think he was going to the Elite 11 academy. IMO, the parent is social media savvy and capable of drawing attention to his son, but the talent to play D1 has not shown as yet.

Reactions: dinglefritz
This kids Dad is loaded because of what grandpa built years ago.

The dad is okay, kind of annoying though. Anyone that knows him can probably agree to that.

Reactions: kursed30
So feee agency season in high school is open 🤦‍♂️. It’s gone on for a long time and expanded to more sports over time but when does the limit get reached?

Root for my old high school and a few others, where players I’ve coached go and have gone, when they aren’t playing my old high school. Are academics so different at these schools that the “claim” of academics for change is legitimate or just used, if at all, to justify the change.

So feee agency season in high school is open 🤦‍♂️. It’s gone on for a long time and expanded to more sports over time but when does the limit get reached?

Root for my old high school and a few others, where players I’ve coached go and have gone, when they aren’t playing my old high school. Are academics so different at these schools that the “claim” of academics for change is legitimate or just used, if at all, to justify the change.
Well, it depends if the district has open enrollment if you don't live in that district. Bennington is closed up. Millard is open. Elkhorn is closed.

Academics are pretty much all the same BUT the learning environment can be very different.

Reactions: baseball31ne

Not saying academics is the reason for Circo, or any other football transfers, Millard North can back up any academic excuses, though.

Reactions: baseball31ne
This kids Dad is loaded because of what grandpa built years ago.

The dad is okay, kind of annoying though. Anyone that knows him can probably agree to that.
Is this the same family behind the new restaurant at 192 & Q named "Circo"?

Well, it depends if the district has open enrollment if you don't live in that district. Bennington is closed up. Millard is open. Elkhorn is closed.

Academics are pretty much all the same BUT the learning environment can be very different.
The environment is a reasonable statement. Have been in and around education for a few decades. Not calling out this young man but see too many moves that end up because of a coach and not for the best interest of the young person.

Reactions: BTF69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT