ADVERTISEMENT

November is tough

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
Bottom line is this team is not good. They could be with some decent QB play but there is no way we can expect to win Anything with these turnovers. Any coach in this league can figure out how to stop this so called offense by this time of year. It's comical reading these post's during the game. Run ....no why didn't he pass there ? Dogging White , come on man. I didn't expect to win and we won't next week. This defense will be wasted this year. We could have been like Iowa, but not by turning it over 4 times a game. We need better talent on offense to compete at a competent level. Not this year folks.

Reactions: rchrisreade
This offense is not good. I am disappointed because I was hoping to the point of expecting the team to play smart, solid football on both sides of the ball. I have to remind myself that this team is playing the cards that they were dealt and it is only 11/11 of the first year. The cupboard was more bare on the offensive side of the ball. With that said, the defensive staff appears to be playing its cards more competently than the offensive staff. It is hard to be patient in year 1 but am afraid that I need to remember to be patient.

November is tough if you are playing tough teams. We aren’t but we have no qb. Sims had issues at GaTech but he couldn’t have been this bad. That’s on our coaching.

This offense is not good. I am disappointed because I was hoping to the point of expecting the team to play smart, solid football on both sides of the ball. I have to remind myself that this team is playing the cards that they were dealt and it is only 11/11 of the first year. The cupboard was more bare on the offensive side of the ball. With that said, the defensive staff appears to be playing its cards more competently than the offensive staff. It is hard to be patient in year 1 but am afraid that I need to remember to be patient.
It's not hard for me. I expect to lose because I know we suck. The only way is up. I don't know how Rhule can get they stupid out of them but recruiting is a start. It was build , a demo and a build is needed.

November is tough if you are playing tough teams. We aren’t but we have no qb. Sims had issues at GaTech but he couldn’t have been this bad. That’s on our coaching.
Tough enough to beat us year in and out. Looking at his highlights I was not expecting much, add that our cast ....ouch.

It's not hard for me. I expect to lose because I know we suck. The only way is up. I don't know how Rhule can get they stupid out of them but recruiting is a start. It was build , a demo and a build is needed.
Are we where you expected us to be? Hoped we would be? I am disappointed in that Rhule preaches that he is teaching these guys how to win; however I am not seeing a team that is finding the way to win games that it would/could have lost. Waiting for the win that should have been a loss.

Are we where you expected us to be? Hoped we would be? I am disappointed in that Rhule preaches that he is teaching these guys how to win; however I am not seeing a team that is finding the way to win games that it would/could have lost. Waiting for the win that should have been a loss.
It sucks because at least one side of the ball IS winning.

Anybody watch the Utah at Washington game? I bring it up because a few weeks ago many on this Board thought the Pac 12 teams would have a hard time next year playing in the Midwest in November. It was cooler in Seattle today than Lincoln. An in addition to being slightly cooler it was windy and rainy. I know Lincoln was windy as well. Huskies still managed to pass for 332 yards. Former Husker Will Nixon had a nice 13 yard run. UW 35 Utah 28.

Last edited:
I'd say it's what I expected. Any coach has a uphill climb here and I understood the task at hand. Throw all that we have been dealt and it is what it is. We have more than proved that we can't overcome turnovers.

Anybody watch the Utah at Washington game? I bring it up because a few weeks ago many on this Board thought the Pac 12 teams would have a hard time next year playing in the Midwest in November. It was cooler in Seattle today than Lincoln. An in addition to being slightly cooler it was windy and rainy. I know Lincoln was windy as well. Huskies still managed to pass for 332 yards. Former Husker Will Nixon had a nice 13 yard. UW 35 Utah 28.
I was watching. I like the Huskies and Utah.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT