ADVERTISEMENT

No integrity, doesn't know a core value, Eichorst lands on advisory c

HuskerTimOmaha

Nebraska Legend
Apr 21, 2006
Omaha
http://m.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/nebraska-a-d-shawn-eichorst-lands-on-powerful-football-advisory/article_65391636-e530-11e4-8e00-2fb36ea032b1.html?mode=jqm

Nebraska Athletic Director Shawn Eichorst will be the Big Ten's representative for NCAA Division I Football Oversight Committee.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Don't forget that Jack Hoffman and the Hoffman family have cut ties with the Athletic Department.... except for that whole thing where they were happily at the awards banquet last Sunday, and Jack presented a couple awards and hung out with Coach Riley.

This is the kind of leadership I expect from my alma mater. The gut wrenching baboonery is long gone.

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
Don't forget that Jack Hoffman and the Hoffman family have cut ties with the Athletic Department.... except for that whole thing where they were happily at the awards banquet last Sunday, and Jack presented a couple awards and hung out with Coach Riley.
Just stop. How many times are you going to bring this up. If you want to talk about Jack's struggle and his overcoming cancer, fine. But people on either side of the fence who are trying to exploit his story to prove some stupid point are wrong.

I will post what I want, when I want. For a lying, trolling preacher to tell someone how to behave is laughable. Go back to your hole.

Email Benning and ask him what he thinks about his buddies on the board he posts to making these claims if you don't like it.

Originally posted by resdog851:

Originally posted by kchu5ker555:

What the hell is going on out here?
No clue. I thought I was the only one who was lost.
Same here. Probably best to treat the OP as the only post in the thread and ignore the others.

Sooo, good for SE.

They like people who are lawyers for these kind of assignments.

Cool - nice to see for SE ... a person I am forever indebted to for taking out the the trash that littered NU's campus for the last 7 years.

Originally posted by Tulsa Tom:

Just stop. How many times are you going to bring this up. If you want to talk about Jack's struggle and his overcoming cancer, fine. But people on either side of the fence who are trying to exploit his story to prove some stupid point are wrong.
Guys, how about we look at this as one of the good things that Bo did during his tenure. As has been mentioned many times, I'm not a fan of Bo Pelini...but one of the good things that he did was to increase awareness of pediatric cancer. That much I'm sure we can all agree on. And it looks like coach Riley has picked up right where Bo left things. It's a great relationship for both this charity, and for our university.

Originally posted by ssmith84:

Originally posted by resdog851:

Originally posted by kchu5ker555:

What the hell is going on out here?
No clue. I thought I was the only one who was lost.
Same here. Probably best to treat the OP as the only post in the thread and ignore the others.

Sooo, good for SE.
NVM
This post was edited on 4/18 11:25 AM by Suvey101885

Originally posted by Hoosker Du:

Guys, how about we look at this as one of the good things that Bo did during his tenure. As has been mentioned many times, I'm not a fan of Bo Pelini...but one of the good things that he did was to increase awareness of pediatric cancer. That much I'm sure we can all agree on. And it looks like coach Riley has picked up right where Bo left things. It's a great relationship for both this charity, and for our university.
From what I understand, Bo should get credit for being willing to go along with the actions. The idea originated as I understand it with a player or players and was mentioned to Jamrog. The PR wing of the Pelini information control ran with it. It turned out to be a great thing for the Hoffmans, a great thing for pediatric cancer fund raising, and a great PR piece for NU and Bo. It was a win win for everybody involved and everybody needs to look at it as that. The Team Jack tihng was no more Bo's idea than carrying the cat in to the spring game.

I would agree if the focus is on Jack and his love for the Huskers who are giving him and his family support. To use this story to prop up Bo, Riley, Eichorst, or anyone else is where offense is taken.

P.S. How Jack ever got brought into a conversation about the solid work that Eichorst is doing in Big Ten circles is beyond me.
This post was edited on 4/18 11:40 AM by Tulsa Tom

Originally posted by dinglefritz:

From what I understand, Bo should get credit for being willing to go along with the actions. The idea originated as I understand it with a player or players and was mentioned to Jamrog. The PR wing of the Pelini information control ran with it. It turned out to be a great thing for the Hoffmans, a great thing for pediatric cancer fund raising, and a great PR piece for NU and Bo. It was a win win for everybody involved and everybody needs to look at it as that. The Team Jack tihng was no more Bo's idea than carrying the cat in to the spring game.
Of course it wasn't Bo's idea. That would be like giving credit to a monkey for not shi**ing on itself. But he went along with the idea, which was good for both parties.

I would agree if the focus is on Jack and his love for the Huskers who are giving him and his family support. To use this story to prop up Bo, Riley, Eichorst, or anyone else is where offense is taken.

P.S. How Jack ever got brought into a conversation about the solid work that Eichorst is doing in Big Ten circles is beyond me.
This post was edited on 4/18 11:40 AM by Tulsa Tom
Do you not prop up Bill Gates for using his riches to vaccinate those that wouldn't have been otherwise. Give props to our university then. It doesn't matter. The research dollars are what matters, and our coaching staffs and players are involved in an important role. The spring game a couple years ago was a good thing for all, no matter how you slice it.

Of course it wasn't Bo's idea. That would be like giving credit to a monkey for not shi**ing on itself. But he went along with the idea, which was good for both parties.
So would it be possible to find a positive in all this. I hear they are using viruses to fight brain cancer now.

Originally posted by Suvey101885:

So would it be possible to find a positive in all this. I hear they are using viruses to fight brain cancer now.
Just look at my post obove my last one to find a positive view of what Bo, the university, and now Riley have done for pediatric cancer. Something tells me coach Riley will be all in on this charity, and will probably add others into the mix.

Originally posted by HuskerTimOmaha:
http://m.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/nebraska-a-d-shawn-eichorst-lands-on-powerful-football-advisory/article_65391636-e530-11e4-8e00-2fb36ea032b1.html?mode=jqm

Nebraska Athletic Director Shawn Eichorst will be the Big Ten's representative for NCAA Division I Football Oversight Committee.
Pretty obvious what a lightweight Eichorst is.

rolleyes.r191677.gif

He certainly needs something to do with his time. He has hired enough, extremely high paid assistants to perform his job functions.

ADVERTISEMENT