Miles has ball's

Discussion in 'Basketball Board' started by icedragon, Apr 15, 2012.

1. icedragon

icedragon Walk On

I am THROUGHLY impressed with Miles recruting effort so far. He has balls to go after a 5 star center. the guy believe in nebraska so much he is not waiting for the left overs. Right on. Now he may not get they guy but what guts. I am beginning to see what TO saw in him.

5 star center Okofor visiting lincoln this weekend

2. Dean Pope

Dean Pope Defensive Coordinator

Yeah, it looks like he has a great plan. Establish an in-roads with in-state talent and go after the best players he can find in the Chicago area. With facilities improving and a coaching staff players like, NU may be able to sign some guys. Seems like a lot of kids these days are followers. If you can get one stud, then a few other very good ones may come here as well.

3. icedragon

icedragon Walk On

sounds like a good plan. I like what he is doing. I am following okofor on twitter. it seem like we scared some of the other schools with our impression on him. i hope you are right about followers

4. kindatony

kindatony Walk On

you guys crack me up

It has nothing to do with miles, give his assistant coach all the credit. Those cats aren't thinking about Miles....give coleman his props.[​IMG]