ADVERTISEMENT

@Mike Matya, a plea to allow conversations on the free board

HuskerTimOmaha

Nebraska Legend
Apr 21, 2006
Omaha
82954-thank-you-gif-Phil-Dunphy-thum-UQ0F.gif

OT is back open,....just saying. A lot of us have revealed ourselves in our avatars too.
Just went over there to see what you are taliking about and the first post I see is "Blantant racism on the Husker site? Towards me? " Written by you.

HTO responding to Meg and uses a monkey and you think thats racism? Quick....delete all monkey gifs on the internet!!!!!

Geez....overreact much? Go back across the river....nobody asked you to come here. And in case you're wondering, telling someone to go across the river isn't racist either.

Last edited:
Just went over there to see what you are taliking about and the first post I see is "Blantant racism on the Husker site? Towards me? " Written by you.

HTO responding to Meg and uses a monkey and you think thats racism? Quick....delete all monkey gifs on the internet!!!!!

Geez....overreact much? Go back across the river....nobody asked you to come here. And in case you're wondering, telling someone to go across the river isn't racist either.
That's not a monkey, it's a gibbon.

n-MOUNTAINMENCLEAN-large570.jpg
Whatever that thing is, it's pretty smart. It learned not to pee on that electric fence!

"We're comin' back with firepower and we'll get that sonofabitch!" Trapper, AIM Team Leader

I have compulsive disorder obsessive. It's like ocd but alphabetically correct.
I also have attention deficit disorder. Everything is perfect, but not for long.

Okay, well, if there's a way for you to read what was deleted, do it for a great laugh.

P.S.
You're a long haired hillbilly.

Okay, well, if there's a way for you to read what was deleted, do it for a great laugh.

P.S.
You're a long haired hillbilly.

Wow just read it all. Glad I missed it first time around. I may be the only hillbilly in SoCal.

Bux, this guy is probably among the biggest herkie tools and makes up more chit. It's not unreasonable for any herkie to be unreasonable, but this tool takes it to the extreme. He's a jealous herkie tool with much Husker penis envy. Don't pay too much attention to what most herkies say, most of all this idiot.....you'll lose IQ points trying to figure them out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT