ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State will be a night game

N will be closer to gunslingers by that point; still a little wild, but capable of winning it all at any point. The D should be the most predictable; but will be game changers via turnovers at any given time. These jet sweeps and screens could become mini punt returns gone wild on O.

N will be closer to gunslingers by that point; still a little wild, but capable of winning it all at any point. The D should be the most predictable; but will be game changers via turnovers at any given time. These jet sweeps and screens could become mini punt returns gone wild on O.

I agree. It does seem like Riley wants to get it to playmakers. I like this very much. Borat would say "It's nice! I Like it!"

;)Nice. The whole country will be able to watch MSU slap around the Huskers.

Is Armstrong still your QB?

You worry about Nebraska winning the West I like our chances with OSU.
why. you lost your best wr and rb. your db was just drafted in the first round and after him last year there was a big drop off. osu bringing everybody back on an offense that you coulnt stop last year.

We've seen what happens to teams coached by Urban Meyer. Just hustle em in and win a couple championships then bounce with the University's team in dissarray.

B1G offensive player of the week , against Sparty and that devastating front 4 .

Easy there HTO. According to ESPN comment section, and twitter, there was nothing but holds all night, and that is what caused the shutdown. The infamous picture of the headlock on Calhoun paints the entire picture. Get your facts straight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT