ADVERTISEMENT

message board format

huskermike20

Junior
Nov 10, 2001
i can only see like 7 threads at a time. so thats annoying to someone like me that has a reading disability and tends to have reading comprehension issues. It comes down to a time thing, now i have to spend more of it to get the same amount of info. I am going to check out some of the other sites and go with who i like the most when i start paying back in before the season.

Reactions: RedSea
i can only see like 7 threads at a time. so thats annoying to someone like me that has a reading disability and tends to have reading comprehension issues. It comes down to a time thing, now i have to spend more of it to get the same amount of info. I am going to check out some of the other sites and go with who i like the most when i start paying back in before the season.
i agree, liked being able to scan many tpopics at once to look for new stuff

Yup, like the old board much better. Not having a thread view option is ridiculous.

Something must be wrong with your settings, I don't have that problem on laptop or mobile.
I think he is talking about all the extra space. It only allows you to see a few topics without having to scroll. The chrome extension thingy helped some but there is still a lot of scrolling.

What is your screen's resolution? If you don't have 1080p (or something close to that) then, yes, you will only see 6 or 7 thread topics on the main screen.

ADVERTISEMENT