ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Boom!

Big get! Next year may be rough at the start but the roster is shaping up nicely for the future. Need a big man.

Committed to Nebraska over other finalists Georgetown and East Carolina. Was the #50 recruit in the 2013 Rivals150. He will have two seasons of eligibility at Nebraska after sitting out 2015.

Rivals Profile: Anton Gill

Really need Providence transfer F Tyler Harris for next year. He (hopefully) will be visiting in the next week or two.

Agreed. I got nervous when he said he was close with Agau. Now let's land Harris to help this year.

I'd be nervous of anyone who would like to follow Agau. He's from my high school alma mater, but if he can't cut it at L'ville then what's next. Role player?

I'd be nervous of anyone who would like to follow Agau. He's from my high school alma mater, but if he can't cut it at L'ville then what's next. Role player?

Guys don't play at L'ville all the time, see Gil. Agau is talented and I wish him the best of luck at Gtown. Its a bummer it couldn't have worked here, but it is what it is.

Very nice pick up for coach Miles and Hunter. Kenya Hunter has kicked some major ass in recruiting, keep up the work coach!

Reactions: Dave85

I'm more worried about Andrew White. If the dude couldn't cut it at Kansas, I don't see how he could contribute here.

A big get for Nebraska. I think the year off will only help this kid, no different than redshirting. Congrats to Coach Miles and the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT