ADVERTISEMENT

Litespeedhusker, this one's for you!

tarheelhusker

Offensive Coordinator
Mar 28, 2003
Blood on the Tracks
www.nsa.gov
independent.co.uk

"A cyclist was hauled from the start line of a naked bike race and spoken to by police following reports that he had an erection.

The "aroused" and "overexcited" man was spotted at the start of the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) event in Canterbury, Kent, on Sunday.

He was ordered by stewards to put his jeans on before being spoken to by police, and was not allowed to take part in the event - aimed at raising awareness of the dangers faced by cyclists on the road.

A witness was told the Kent Online website: "Everyone was taking their clothes off to get ready for the ride. I heard gasps and I turned around - it was a horrible sight.

"It's fair to say he was overexcited and got aroused. It looked like he was enjoying the event a bit too much.

"One of the organizers went over to him and told him to put his trousers on while speaking on a walkie-talkie to police.

"The man looked sheepish when he was spoken to by the police."

Responding to complaints on Facebook, ride organizer Barry Freeman said: "We do not accept this behaviour and he was dealt with and removed before the ride started."

A spokesman for Kent Police said that a man had been told to get dressed and leave the race, which he did. Officers took the man's details but no further action will be taken.

Another complaint from the member of the public that the event was allowed to take place was being "dealt with", the spokesman added.

"Generally speaking, nudity in public is not an offence where there is no intention to cause harassment, alarm and distress and therefore Kent Police did not have any grounds to stop the event," the spokesman said.

WNBR events are held in cities and towns around the world by activists who want to authorities to put in place more road safety measures, and to remind other road users to look out for people on bikes."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'd wager he felt a tad deflated, being erected yet ejected before the hard ride. Hahahaha, love the Brits!

That was a real boner of a move. He should face stiff penalties and not be allowed to get off. Hopefully, he'll learn from this and the public will not be too hard on him.

Reactions: sparky62
"Officers took the man's details but no further action will be taken."
How awful to have your details taken!

Being a race, I think the guy should have been given "pole position", a flag & served as the guidon!

Is litespeed AWOL or could it be....naw.
Was this the race Kerry broke his leg?

First of all, I dig chicks...Second of all..

80888987.jpg

That's all I have to say about that!!

Yeah, I figured you did!

That race featured men & as you say," hawt" women...so maybe he ogled the gals 'til he was run off.

Your picture has me confused...I thought guys either: "dressed right, or dressed left" must be the spandex shorts.

Hope ya got a chuckle or two reading the article.

ADVERTISEMENT