ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky / Wisconsin game thread

happened to come across a column written by David Shama (covers Minnesota sports). think some of you might find it an interesting read.

has a mention of the Big Ten in general, and a few comments on football, but, the most interesting part is the read on Wisconsin and the job Bo Ryan has done.

This post was edited on 4/4 8:06 PM by kikdakan

Bo Ryan

kaminsky is going to struggle at the next level against more athletic defenders .... similar to what Mcdermott is going through

Originally posted by jlb321:

kaminsky is going to struggle at the next level against more athletic defenders .... similar to what Mcdermott is going through
Agree. My fear was Kentucky could minimize him more than any game this year, and I didn't think the rest of the team could make up for it. However so far so good. They are ahead, and he's only scored 2 so far.

Can this pace and shooting % last? Go Badgers (always root for B1G)

Originally posted by newAD:

Originally posted by jlb321:

Agree. My fear was Kentucky could minimize him more than any game this year, and I didn't think the rest of the team could make up for it. However so far so good. They are ahead, and he's only scored 2 so far.
great shot ... he needs to draw the big defenders of Kentucky out of the paint, if they crowd him on the perimeter drive and draw fouls ... I think he can exploit Towns outside but will have difficulty with Cauley Stein

Kentucky is going to have to decide who Cauley-stein locks down -- Decker or Kaminsky

I may have missed it but have the cameras found Ashley Judd yet??

7 minute mark when I responded, that puts him on pace for 21-ish.

Not too many NBA teams will have 4 or 5 guys 6'10" plus guarding him in the 1H (1Q/2Q).
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I think he is a 10-12 ppg guy in the nba and will struggle guarding guys ... any of us would take that in a heart beat

I like the kid and he is an amazing college player ... JMO .... cheering for him to prove me wrong

If Wisconsin wins this and the title my buddy will have the best bracket on cbs sports.

Originally posted by whiteshoes97:
Every college game should be officiated this way. Love the way they are letting things go

and right on cue .... a horseshit charging call

Originally posted by shine003:
These announcers seem to almost be openly rooting for kentucky
That's an understatement! No question about it that they are rooting for Kentucky.

Originally posted by shine003:
These announcers seem to almost be openly rooting for kentucky
I was just going to post the same thing. Very lame. Hooting and hollering. High fives are next. TBS sucks.

Nice palm heel strike to the face.

This post was edited on 4/4 9:54 PM by newAD

For all the talk about Bo Ryan being pissed off, they sure don't show much of it on camera...

Originally posted by TwinsRRUs:

For all the talk about Bo Ryan being pissed off, they sure don't show much of it on camera...
I don't like the guy, but he's got a right to be pissed right now. 3-4 critical calls in the last few minutes have gone against them, not to mention a blatant no call on the palm heel strike.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT