ADVERTISEMENT

JJD N

These coaches have to translate it to the field now? That's what the big names we are still waiting on want to see. Can they put it on the field? The first game will be a big first step followed by a trip to Miami. Can we get through the non-conference 4-0? That would be a big step. Going to be fun to watch.

These coaches have to translate it to the field now? That's what the big names we are still waiting on want to see. Can they put it on the field? The first game will be a big first step followed by a trip to Miami. Can we get through the non-conference 4-0? That would be a big step. Going to be fun to watch.

It's a big get by the staff. CO. is/has been putting out some serious talent and 2017 is not going to be any different. Locking down those boarders is big for NU.

Honestly, I'm a bit of a Realist/Pessimist. IF NU goes 4-0 in the OOC schedule, I'll be amazed.

Just love how he thinks. Look at that, 7 interceptions; this man can see the field.

Dude seemed to jump routes on every highlight the first half of the video. Looks to be a pretty good tackler too. It doesn't look like he has burner speed, but he does have great hands. On offense, he looked like Rex Burkhead I thought. If he is the safety version of Rex, I will be very happy. Looks like a very solid pickup.

ADVERTISEMENT