ADVERTISEMENT

Inside info.

streaking will ferrell GIF

Anybody know whatever happened to HTO? He certainly brought some excitement to the board.
I lurk mostly and post a few times during the week, but I’ve been here for a long time - even before this handle. But the board has never been as entertaining as it is now

Reactions: jimmykrackedkorn
Sup?

THE STREAK!!!
Remember when that dork was like "I made a man cave, whoever comes up with the name for it will get a 20 dollar gift card". What the ****??? Haha

And then he paid some debt to some guy on this site and would NEVER stop talking about the guys car because it "had some rust" on it.

I have some friends that have coached against him/his teams...they all say the most negative things about him.

I'm the car guy and have never had a rusty car. I was driving an Infiniti at the time, not exactly a car known for rusting.

• Love
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
I'm the car guy and have never had a rusty car. I was driving an Infiniti at the time, not exactly a car known for rusting.
You never even see Infinitis older than 10 years. Idk what happens to them but that’s barely enough time to rust. Nissans definitely rust. It might seem like it right now, but I’m not HTO.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT