ADVERTISEMENT

I have never asked for prayers on here before, but....

BornNBredRed

Assistant Head Coach
Jun 24, 2001
one of my kids is struggling with some with some demons right now. If any of you fellow believers could take a minute to ask God to bring healing to my daughter, I would be forever grateful.

Absolutely...may you, your daughter, and your whole family come through the struggle and find a peace that passes your understanding...a peace that is far beyond what you can think or imagine...a peace that comes straight from the heart of Jesus.

I'm sure you are like me. I love Husker football...but I love my kids 1000000000000000000 times more.

This post was edited on 4/20 7:28 AM by Tulsa Tom

I'm sorry your daughter is going through some struggles. Sent prayers out to her and your family.

funny how things work....

....I've often used this place for prayer requests and was going to do so today, but I have found that in praying for others, your own situations sometimes get clarity. God bless you, my friend, and especially your daughter...

Re: funny how things work....

Originally posted by spartanhusker:
....I've often used this place for prayer requests and was going to do so today, but I have found that in praying for others, your own situations sometimes get clarity. God bless you, my friend, and especially your daughter...
Thanks Sparty. I was thinking the same thing. Putting others before yourself helps you refocus and to find what really is our purpose in this life. I met so many great people these last couple of weeks down in San Antonio. Came home last night and was with the family once again.

BornNBredRed, you got it.

This post was edited on 4/20 10:09 AM by bigboxes

Thank you all for your prayers. The power of Jesus is strong and my daughter needs it more than ever. Hopefully she has hit "bottom" and will follow Jesus out of the misery that she is in. I know it is her only hope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT