Charlie Marlow

Athletic Director
Sep 23, 2005
In Your Head
I'm moving to another board, etc.

just wanted to be the first.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Reactions: Cosmoc
agree, I was initially missing the "who's online" feature (although you can get to that from a different area) but there is the little green dot icon that shows who is online in the actual thread, so that might actually be more helpful than just the list of people that was on the old format. It's growing on me for sure.

I do think the posts take up a lot of room height wise, so there will be a lot of scrolling in this format if the same number of messages constitute a 'page'. But overall, glad to see the new format.

Hopefully the bugs will get worked out soon. It doesn't matter how good the extras are if you can't click and activate the feature.

Finding the exact spot to activate the reply box on my touch screen was interesting. **bottom right corner**. Too many bugs to mention them all.
post button will only work with device sideways.
Extra features won't activate.
keeps sending me to prep home page.

MUCH improved. Could be partially my old and outdated browser I'm forced to use at work, thanks to our system being tied to outdated tech, but I digress.....hopefully I can actually quote someone now and have it show up, instead of looking like I'm just shouting into the wind.

It will take some getting used to, but overall it seems pretty good. I like how you can embed videos now.

Can we still do gifs?

giphy.gif

This setup reminds me of a couple of forums that I lurk around. Doesn't seem too bad, just need to get used to it.

This format is VERY difficult for someone my age (VERY OLD). I'm not sure that I want to continue my membership. Are refunds being offered by Rivals?

It is the same except different.

Not happy about the round avi format cutting off half our fros but maybe I'll be less pissed off tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT