ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Women vs A&M

Jaz was terrible all game. Need her to play good to have any chance against the beavs
Not only missing shots (not to mention the second free throw at the end of the game) but she turned it over quite a bit as well. Guess I wouldn’t mind seeing a few less no look passes out of bounds or to the other team.

You’re absolutely right, she better pick it up next game.

Reactions: bigboxes
Jaz was terrible all game. Need her to play good to have any chance against the beavs
She didn't handle the pressure well. TAM extended the D out front and we at least tried to free her up with some screens and drives but some of the wild shots we ended up putting up were embarrassing. With the shot clock these girls have to get into their O much quicker when the D extends and forces us out so far. Other teams have done this to us and we seem to not have an answer. When they had the last shot and that girl popped open and squared up I held my breath. wide open, no use in rebounding as the shot was it but no one around her. Amy definitely has some things to work on as well.

i Could have sworn that one player for a&m was guy! She made our girls look small and when she got rolling we couldn’t stop her. Seriously the rules committee needs to tighten The rules on just about everything, it was practically a football game on wood someone is going to get hurt. That’s why I don’t watch much basketball, what is traveling or a foul you can practically shove someone and no foul next time the opponent barely touch the ball handler a foul

Reactions: huskerfan66
Oregon St looks pretty decent but I don't think they have near the athletes we saw last night. Maybe it'll be a more favorable match up? GBR!!!

Reactions: dinglefritz
i Could have sworn that one player for a&m was guy! She made our girls look small and when she got rolling we couldn’t stop her. Seriously the rules committee needs to tighten The rules on just about everything, it was practically a football game on wood someone is going to get hurt. That’s why I don’t watch much basketball, what is traveling or a foul you can practically shove someone and no foul next time the opponent barely touch the ball handler a foul
Didn’t see the game, but just saw highlights at halftime of the Iowa State girl who was a tank… Audi Clark… Scored 40 points yesterday.

Did you see the replay late in the game on a Nebraska foul where Markowski was headed to the boards and grabbed a TAM girl and threw her down and no call. Several years ago I played some pick up games with ladies who had played college ball and boy they could mix it up, strong and as one said “I know how to use this butt.”

Reactions: dinglefritz
Did you see the replay late in the game on a Nebraska foul where Markowski was headed to the boards and grabbed a TAM girl and threw her down and no call. Several years ago I played some pick up games with ladies who had played college ball and boy they could mix it up, strong and as one said “I know how to use this butt.”
I’ve told this story before but the hardest pickup game hit I ever took playing pickup ball with former college and pro players was from a woman who was a 3 time All Big 8 forward. She chinned a rebound with elbows wide, swung around to make the outlet pass and caught me flush on the jaw. She never hesitated and didn’t apologize.

I’ve told this story before but the hardest pickup game hit I ever took playing pickup ball with former college and pro players was from a woman who was a 3 time All Big 8 forward. She chinned a rebound with elbows wide, swung around to make the outlet pass and caught me flush on the jaw. She never hesitated and didn’t apologize.
Did you ask her out later?

• Haha
Reactions: scarletred
Hope the Huskers draw better announcers than the two doing an awful job in the Colorado-KState game. Talk about a couple of biased hags. They act like they’re calling a funeral.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT