ADVERTISEMENT

Husker fans I need your help with voting for ESPYs Fighter of the Year

blackshirts?

Sep 24, 2007
I haven't posted much lately, but knowing how us Husker fans vote I'm turning to you to help my best friend try to win fighter of the year at the ESPYs.

I grew up with UFC fighter and #2 lightweight in the world, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone, has done so much for me as far as getting me awesome seats to fights and hooking me up with cool experiences so I thought maybe I could help him get some votes for Fighter of the Year at the ESPYs. Vote early and often.

He's on a 7 fight win streak, fights anyone anywhere, and is about to fight for the world title. He's a good dude, and about as real and cool as you've ever wanted an athlete to be. AND rumor has it he will be spending the 4th of July in Wisner Nebraska with me and my family at our reunion, so that's gotta earn him some votes, right? He passing up time in Vegas for Wisner...LOL

http://espn.go.com/espys/2015/

Last edited:
Cowboy is literally my favorite fighter in the UFC. I went to the Fan Day in Dallas when he was there and got a picture of him. He is the one guy that will never turn down a fight, as shown by his willingness to fight Benson Henderson, two weeks after winning a previous fight. But...

He's going up against Terrance "Bud" Crawford, from Omaha...which is who I voted for. If I could vote twice, I would vote for both. But, that's going to be a tough pull with Bud in the mix.

Reactions: St. Anger
Cowboy is literally my favorite fighter in the UFC. I went to the Fan Day in Dallas when he was there and got a picture of him. He is the one guy that will never turn down a fight, as shown by his willingness to fight Benson Henderson, two weeks after winning a previous fight. But...

He's going up against Terrance "Bud" Crawford, from Omaha...which is who I voted for. If I could vote twice, I would vote for both. But, that's going to be a tough pull with Bud in the mix.

You can delete your cache and vote as many times as you'd like. VOTE COWBOY!!

Reactions: Husk10
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT