ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers 7 point dogs to Sparty tonight

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Nebraska gets back into action after destroying Ioway.

Not a good day for Purdue fans, as Purdue is handed their first loss of the season to Rutgers..

Hoping this isn't a repeat of the "beat Creighton, lose three in a row" dynamic. Can we compete on the road in the B1G? Looking forward to it.

I kind of like our chances tonight more so than other times we’ve visited East Lansing..

I’m not going to wager till I see improvement more on the road..

Reactions: king_kong_
I was just typing the same thing - I like our chances tonight

sparty not their usual selves this year and Walker can get loose in the paint and put them into foul trouble

wish we were getting a couple more points, buddy

Reactions: ATX Husker
I was just typing the same thing - I like our chances tonight

sparty not their usual selves this year and Walker can get loose in the paint and put them into foul trouble

wish we were getting a couple more points, buddy

Nebraska can compete every night in the B1G, but the margin of error is small between winning and losing. Losing Keita really hurts. They may not win more games this year (personally i think they will as the chemistry is team oriented) but they will be fun to watch each time out.

Walker had a couple of nice assists from the high post. Thought that might open up the lane for him to get to the rim, but then My-Turn-to-Shoot time arrived.

• Sad
We need 10 wins in the conference to be a tourney team

Need 9 to sniff the bubble

I will admit I have paid less attention this year than I have maybe ever - what is Keita’s injury?

On one of his dramatic poses, Tominaga’s actually going to sink a shot. I can feel it.

Wish we could shoot. We're a pretty solid defense and rebounding team. Frustrating.
Tough team though for sure

Had something come up and couldn't watch tonight. Figured I'd watch it later. Just saved a couple hours of my life. I said earlier I was worried we'd fall on our faces after a big win again - yep.

They may be able to qualify for one of the post season tourneys. My question is how many of these players will return. Seems like Fred has a group that has bought in but will there be a great reset every season?

They may be able to qualify for one of the post season tourneys. My question is how many of these players will return. Seems like Fred has a group that has bought in but will there be a great reset every season?
Will Fred still have a job next year? Should he? This is his best year, but I’d argue just about every Miles’ seasons has been better.

Had something come up and couldn't watch tonight. Figured I'd watch it later. Just saved a couple hours of my life. I said earlier I was worried we'd fall on our faces after a big win again - yep.
Yea, they still can’t play like they do at home. Sparty played very well tonight not many in the league would have beaten them at home tonight.

On to Minnesota…

Will Fred still have a job next year? Should he? This is his best year, but I’d argue just about every Miles’ seasons has been better.
I agree. I was at the Iowa game and this team has lots of support in spite of its record. Would be nice to see them build

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT