ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go again

jieder

Walk On
Gold Member
Feb 26, 2009
I live and die NU basketball! Here we go again with another piece of "sxxx" basketball season. Let's dump Petteway and play some team ball. Send him to an NBA? What a joke!!!!! It's alll about himself! He is ruining this season! How do you throw ball out of bounds with 6 seconds left if you are NBA material? Sit his ass on bench until he "gets it"!!!!!

I understand the frustration! He's a good player but shoots/forces things way tooo much. He along with about every other player on the team, outside of Rivers and Parker, do not know their roles. The team is simply very hard to watch right now.. and the Big 10 season is right around the corner.

I agree until we start playing as a team nothing will improve. Right now it seems that certain players are worried more about their stats than winning.

Originally posted by ret1:
I agree until we start playing as a team nothing will improve. Right now it seems that certain players are worried more about their stats than winning.
That better change starting tonight against Cincy.. Webster is a disaster and a bust. We really need Leslie Smith to get back in the lineup, we have no rebounding presents and Abram broke his hand.

Ugly, but win against Cincy!

Still don't look good, but a win is a win!!!!! Agree with previous post....really need Leslee Smith back as well as Abraham. No inside defense. Rivers does great job, but is not a defensive post guy. Love is grit and determination! Why is the offense so out of synch this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT