ADVERTISEMENT

Fn iowa

Raptor10

Walk On
Apr 28, 2020
Can you believe that we reached such a lowly that are season success results on did you beat Iowa. I been a fan from the early 90s my early memories are from us losing to Florida state by a missed fg. I don't even know how to fill anymore. I will be a fan of the huskers for the rest of my life. I just don't even know what to reasonably to expect from them anymore. With that said GO BIG RED! You are my team for better or worse

What are you saying? Did Iowa do something? I honest to god could not care less about them.
What I am saying is. As a team they fell from competing for conference/ national championship to. Did we beat the iowa/ Wisconsins.. The NEBRASKA we knew is dead and gone. This team is at best a mid tier power 5 team. And that's at best. Nebraska is not a destination job anymore. With all that said losses and alcohol are too blame for this post. GO BIG RED. Love this team always will.

We haven't beat Iowa since pelini and probably won't beat them this year. It can change in a hurry with a good coach though. Look at Tennessee. 3 wins two years ago and now playing in the biggest game of the year ranked number 1

Reactions: Raptor10
We haven't beat Iowa since pelini and probably won't beat them this year. It can change in a hurry with a good coach though. Look at Tennessee. 3 wins two years ago and now playing in the biggest game of the year ranked number 1
Would love this if this is the Kool-aid that you're surviving I am drinking. Sooooooooo! What flavor CHERRY????? perhaps?

Lost what now, 6 in a row to them and you're bitching on seasons success depending on how you fare against Iowa?

Lost what now, 6 in a row to them and you're bitching on seasons success depending on how you fare against Iowa?
Exactly. We are not a division champion team. We can't seem to reach bow eligibility. What's a successful season anymore. This pains me to think we can't even win a damn "rivalry" trophy. Yes we have 5 natty but the kids that we are recruiting where not even born the last time we played for one. We are irrelevant to recruits

Exactly. We are not a division champion team. We can't seem to reach bow eligibility. What's a successful season anymore. This pains me to think we can't even win a damn "rivalry" trophy. Yes we have 5 natty but the kids that we are recruiting where not even born the last time we played for one. We are irrelevant to recruits
Recruiting is not your problem

Reactions: Baxter48
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT