ADVERTISEMENT

Fixed Game

BleedRed78

Blackshirt
Oct 22, 2019
Refs made sure this was the result.

Hard to even tune in every week if we're automatically handicapped every single week.

Not just a whiny Husker fan either. As a fan of football proud, this is impossible to watch. Some weeks now than others... This one hands down.

Change my mind. Good luck.

Not surprised to see this narrative from the biggest loser on the board

• Haha
Reactions: c3o
If the game is rigged Sims is in on it and we have more to worry about than the refs. We'll be lucky to beat anyone this year. Is it too late to bring back frost? Aren't we still paying him?

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Lmao. 8 billion turnovers (unforced by officiating) and a gassed defense getting exposed. This is a royal asskicking. Team and coaches should be embarrassed as ****.

The 41 yard catch on their 3rd down was the turning point. It clearly hits the ground on the way down. Klatt even says they were gonna look at it but they called an offensive offsides. And it stood. That play broke our D. A couple plays later the hit our punter and nothing. There have been soooo many holds that have not been called. We are losing because we are a shit team, but this stuff still pisses me off.

We have a QB problem that’s it. Shut up with the other shit you weak bitch
No, we have a Talent problem in general. Sry. You can’t un-watch the last 10 years without seeing and understanding that, or you’re f*cking blind. I’m done supporting this program until they invest in Talent. It’s a waste of time and money. Rhule will be gone soon. Maybe the next hire will be better.

• Haha
Lol. You are such a bitch you have to resort to this??? I’ll meet you anytime and compare paychecks you ****in pussy
Was referring to bleedred78

I like you, you’re a good fan and poster

Sorry for confusion

Hard to even tune in every week if we're automatically handicapped every single week.

Not just a whiny Husker fan either. As a fan of football proud, this is impossible to watch. Some weeks now than others... This one hands down.

Yes the refs turned the ball over, the refs fumbled exchanges between the backs. You got to be shitting me w this take

No, we have a Talent problem in general. Sry. You can’t un-watch the last 10 years without seeing and understanding that, or you’re f*cking blind. I’m done supporting this program until they invest in Talent. It’s a waste of time and money. Rhule will be gone soon. Maybe the next hire will be better.
Tongue Goat GIF

Go away then you Pussy
Nah, dude I’m a f*cking donor. I goto the dinners. Went to one last nite. Here, in Boulder. Am good friends with a lot of former players, and I’m not alone in this. Am pulling the cord until my beloved program pulls their head out of their goddamned ass. Because that’s squarely where it is. When donors pull money, maybe they’ll get it.

Nah, dude I’m a f*cking donor. I goto the dinners. Went to one last nite. Here, in Boulder. Am good friends with a lot of former players, and I’m not alone in this. Am pulling the cord until my beloved program pulls their head out of their goddamned ass. Because that’s squarely where it is. When donors pull money, maybe they’ll get it.
Pull your money then

You crazy. There may have been a poor call or two, but we also benefited from a few missed calls. Pissing down our leg on offense was the reason this game wasn't close.

• Haha
Pull your money then
Am on Pearl St in Boulder as we speak with other donors doing the same. Yeah, it’s happening. Money and Talent are MORE IMPORTANT than ‘values’. We’re done until they figure that out.

There were certainly some bad calls and tons of holding that never got called but we weren’t even close to winning this game. We were too busy finding ways to lose it on our own.

Last edited:

Nope. The only thing in our way of taking a 2 score lead into halftime today was us stepping on our own dicks.

Primarily, Sims just handing Colorado the ball over and over.

Those turnovers weren't forced. They were just gifted.

If you're making the case that the game was "fixed" in the sense that our QB may be fixing game outcomes, you might be able to do that. But the refs? Today? Please. How many games does any team ever win turning it over like that?

Sooo sick of posts like this. Every time the Huskers lose it’s NOT because of the officiating. It’s NOT because of scheduling.

It IS because of;
1.). Poor coaching.
2.). Poor excecution.
3.). Poor athletes.
Talent level is average, call it like it is.

There were AT LEAST four horrific calls. Not close. Horrific
Which means it’s just another football game. With the rules they have today it’s an insanely difficult game to officiate properly each and every play. There were just as many bad calls in the KU game last night (B1G crew)…and likely every other game today. Officials don’t win or lose these games. Players and coaches do. We have to look in the mirror.

Am on Pearl St in Boulder as we speak with other donors doing the same. Yeah, it’s happening. Money and Talent are MORE IMPORTANT than ‘values’. We’re done until they figure that out.

If you really believed that you and your friends would write big checks to 1890 to get some more talent.

If you really believed that you and your friends would write big checks to 1890 to get some more talent.
Dude, I HAVE. I have. That’s the problem. Their philosophy is off. We need Talent. We don’t have Talent. They hired the wrong coach. And I’m done with this program, I’m done giving hard-earned money until they prioritize it. It’s Math. It’s Metrics. We’re prioritizing Values over Math. I’m done with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT