ADVERTISEMENT

Drinking the CornHusker Cool-aid.

Cornmaker

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Nov 26, 2007
We lost some good players on defense to the NFL or retirement or oregon, but we brought in some interesting players off the transfer portal. I would say that the our pass rush should be improved, because of improvements in GN, KT, JB, BG and addition of Ochaun. Our secondary should benefit from this improved PRush. Our strength against the run is still in question. The talent is there to be better than last season, but they may take time to jell and should improve as season goes along. Overall I think our D will be better this coming year.

I thought the OL played with better technique and played better together during the spring game, than they did last season. I had earlier said DR was a questionable hire, but he may be a gem hire. I also think CT will be an improvement over AM. Overall the spring game did reveal much so we dont yet know how the Whipple Frost offense will mesh, but I am predicting better running and passing games.

STs has been a big problem for us. It should improve but how much? Thus I expecting to see an improved team this coming season, but how much improvement will be answered by our run defense, how the Whipple Frost meshes, and how much the STs improves. I can see 10 wins.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News