ADVERTISEMENT

Did they find MH370????

They aren't the only ones. As of right now, no other aviation mystery is as big as this one, and if this piece of plane debris is actually part of MH370, it would be nothing short of fascinating to watch this play out from here.

I would argue the Amelia Earhart disappearance is at least equal.

Disagree 1000%. We know what happened to her, she crashed in the ocean somewhere. Only mystery is where. With MH370, until that plane is found, many think it ended up on land somewhere. Many wonder if it was pilot suicide (which is what I always thought), or malfunction. Many wonder if the passengers were the targets. Did the pilot tell everyone what he was doing and made them all suffer, like the recent pilot suicide that took out a bunch of passengers. So many questions with this. Outside of exactly where Amelia got eaten by sharks, there really isn't a mystery there.

Disagree 1000%. We know what happened to her, she crashed in the ocean somewhere. Only mystery is where. With MH370, until that plane is found, many think it ended up on land somewhere. Many wonder if it was pilot suicide (which is what I always thought), or malfunction. Many wonder if the passengers were the targets. Did the pilot tell everyone what he was doing and made them all suffer, like the recent pilot suicide that took out a bunch of passengers. So many questions with this. Outside of exactly where Amelia got eaten by sharks, there really isn't a mystery there.
She crash landed somewhere to be exact. And lived there for a while with her navigator.
http://tighar.org/Projects/Earhart/AEdescr.html

stay classy

What she was attempting at the time, was really dumb. Not saying she deserved to die for it, but enough time has passed, long before my time, that I felt it safe to make a funny. Seems you can't say much of anything anymore without offending somebody, congrats on being somebody.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
What she was attempting at the time, was really dumb. Not saying she deserved to die for it, but enough time has passed, long before my time, that I felt it safe to make a funny. Seems you can't say much of anything anymore without offending somebody, congrats on being somebody.
Wasn't offended at all. It was just a tasteless joke

Earhart was a mega rock star of her time. She was an idol of women when most of them were still homemakers. She was married to a famous publisher. Part of the intrigue after her disappearance was she either crashed and sunk, landed on an island and killed by the Japanese because she was on a secret spy mission for FDR. She crashed and was held prisoner by the Japanese and then she and Noonan were beheaded several years later. She crashed, was rescued by persons unknown and lived her life under an assumed name in New Jersey until her death. She crashed in the lagoon of Gardener Island, sent SW radio signals a young girl In Florida received for several days, then she and Noonan eventually died on the island and were eaten by crabs. Then there is the speculation on their last stop Noonan got raging drunk and was pretty much worthless to navigate. I think there are a lot of people who would not agree it is given she crashed in the ocean. I also submit her disappearance was as big, or not bigger story then as MH370 is today.

Reactions: NDR
Allow me to rephrase...MH370 is 100X the deal to me, as Ameila's disappearance. I think she crashed in the water and that's that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT