ADVERTISEMENT

D1B article on the Springfield Regional - Likes Iowa.

k9_r

Offensive Coordinator
Jul 31, 2010
Missouri St, Iowa, Oregon, Canisius.

Eric Sorenson : http://www.d1baseball.com/postseason/2015-springfield-regional-preview/

Eight “Best” categories are listed. Iowa owns four of them.
Most Exciting Player: Eric Toole, Iowa.
Best Defender: Jake Mangler, Iowa.
Best Bullpen: Iowa.
Best Defensive Team: Iowa.

Two go to Canisius.
Best Hitter: Connor Panas, Canisius.
Best Offensive Team: Canisius.

Two to Missouri St.
Best Pitcher: Matt Hall, Missouri State.
Best Starting Rotation: Missouri State.

Oregon, not so much.

Last edited:
I think Iowa can win this regional. Miss State is a legit team but both have similar qualities.

I think Iowa can win this regional. Miss State is a legit team but both have similar qualities.

Frankly, I was surprised to read this. Thought Iowa has a less than even chance to win 3 vs Mo St/Oregon. Would like to be wrong here.

Love the love, but I don't see it. The guys seemed to be a bit worn down the last couple weeks. Our offense was basically non-existent in the BTT, but more alarming was our pitching, which has been our backbone all year. First game with Oregon is huge, because I don't see us losing and then winning 3 straight when we only have 3 true starting pitchers.

Sounds like the games today are gonna either be delayed or postponed based on the weather forecast.

Love the love, but I don't see it. The guys seemed to be a bit worn down the last couple weeks. Our offense was basically non-existent in the BTT, but more alarming was our pitching, which has been our backbone all year. First game with Oregon is huge, because I don't see us losing and then winning 3 straight when we only have 3 true starting pitchers.

Sounds like the games today are gonna either be delayed or postponed based on the weather forecast.
Heavy rain not expected till 5 PM and later__Weather.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT