ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to the Royals!

whiteshoes97

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
For playing 8 full innings last night without starting a fight. Despite being "competitors" who "have each others back" they managed to play until a rain delay without clearing the benches. They grow up so fast!!!

For playing 8 full innings last night without starting a fight. Despite being "competitors" who "have each others back" they managed to play until a rain delay without clearing the benches. They grow up so fast!!!
Wow. I guess they should lay down and let their guys keep getting hurt with dirty plays. They have done a couple things they shouldn't (Ventura looking at Trout wrong, and Herrera pointing to his head). Other than that they were actually doing what every other team would do. No talk of Chris Sale, Symaidbfbfjfndjzia, Lawrie, or Kazmir the same way. Why? Because they are losers. They hate us, cause they aint us!

Reactions: 9and4
Wow. I guess they should lay down and let their guys keep getting hurt with dirty plays. They have done a couple things they shouldn't (Ventura looking at Trout wrong, and Herrera pointing to his head). Other than that they were actually doing what every other team would do. No talk of Chris Sale, Symaidbfbfjfndjzia, Lawrie, or Kazmir the same way. Why? Because they are losers. They hate us, cause they aint us!
The bruisers in western Methsouri and south chicago are probably a bit disappointed that they didn't get to see a brawl last night. Did Hosmer not have a slow curve hit him in the shoe?

As long as they keep Ventura in a straight jacket they will be fine.

I laughed as well.

The bruisers in western Methsouri and south chicago are probably a bit disappointed that they didn't get to see a brawl last night. Did Hosmer not have a slow curve hit him in the shoe?
Ha! I'm sorry, Hosmer's American League championship ring was making too much noise

Congratulations to Chicago for only having 4 shootings yesterday!! Keep up the good work!!

bartman.gif

Congrats on your fellow fans not going on the field and throwing down on a Royals base coach. You want to bring up outlandish behavior, how could you not start there?

My fellow fans?? There isn't a team on the planet i hate more than the White Sox

GO ROYALS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT