ADVERTISEMENT

Burno to Arizona St

Remember that time Burno had the advance scout for our big game, and we rolled that ranked team?

I do. And I remember when Burno helped Miles land a big time big man recruit. I think Tim Miles went to the Bo Pelini school of utilizing all your scholarships.

I do. And I remember when Burno helped Miles land a big time big man recruit. I think Tim Miles went to the Bo Pelini school of utilizing all your scholarships.
Yup. Timmy is having a rough year. In no time he will be telling us it is our fault for selling out all those games.

I understand the connection to Hurley, but Hurley was already at ASU when we hired Burno. Why didn't Hurley just hire him the first time? Makes no sense.

Maybe he and/or his family really hated Nebraska, or he didn't gel with Miles. To leave a $250,000 job after six weeks is pretty crazy, especially when he only made about half of that at Florida. I find it hard to believe ASU can match that salary.

Yet another embarrassing 'loss' for Tim Miles. 4.6.3 is right. This guy has had a tough year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT