ADVERTISEMENT

Boaz Joseph

Originally posted by beerdawg69:
Didn't he get caught stealing bikes last year??
Kind of. I think he got caught with one of UNLPD's "bait bikes" (unlocked bikes placed by UNLPD with GPS).

This post was edited on 4/20 5:52 PM by Egregious Error

According to the guys on 510 today he was one of them. There's a trend here that is not good. The bike thing....minor. couple grams of weed....more than minor but not huge. The fact he was already on watch for the bikes and still pulled this crap within a year.......huge.

Originally posted by huskerbux:
According to the guys on 510 today he was one of them. There's a trend here that is not good. The bike thing....minor. couple grams of weed....more than minor but not huge. The fact he was already on watch for the bikes and still pulled this crap within a year.......huge.
And Riley needs three schollies to open, or four with a juco transfer. Bad timing.

This post was edited on 4/20 8:48 PM by Husker.Wed.

Reactions: anon_41ic26spm9w6q
Bando and Boaz "theorized" that if bikes were left unclaimed after xxx date, they were free game. Regardless if they were locked up..

LJS article said he tried to steal a bait bike last year. Neither incidents are major.......but a pattern is starting. It is an honor to play as a Husker. Time to get rid of those who want to choose their own lifestyles .

I hope these young men get it together; obviously one is ignoring his uncles resources and coaching. I have to believe the results of behavior patterns are in; if you have no hope to reach the field, it may be time to search other opportunities. Some attitudes and sub tribes may be negative for the team; whatever the source, each coach in our history has dealt with that.
This type of issue seems to make me wonder about recruiting to Colo; fair or unfairly, some things are basically legal that wouldn't be here. I am sure there are some required tests; but I wonder how enthusiastically its handled. In the 70's I had friends on college teams there; it was wild by N standards. I would not want my student exposed to the high level of co-ed and recreational opportunity. The headline tells us you can find opportunity anywhere; but there seems to be a lack of a focus factor, on some very talented teams.

ADVERTISEMENT