ADVERTISEMENT

As of the preseason it looks like we will be ranked higher than 11 of 12 opponents...

I saw what you did there. Personally I'm looking forward to the upcoming season.

Reactions: HuskerO
I'm looking forward to it as well. I believe there will be a lot of wins for the taking.

Reactions: sparky62
I look at it this way. If they think we'll be rated higher then almost all of our opponents, then maybe we're getting back up the ladder.

#30 is hardly getting back up the ladder. However, it is better than everyone but one on our schedule!

Come on TT. glass half full buddy.
If we beat those teams we should beat, that puts us at 11 wins. That means we are in the top ten going into the championship game. I would be thrilled and probably heading to Indy.

Reactions: sparky62
If we beat those teams we should beat, that puts us at 11 wins. That means we are in the top ten going into the championship game. I would be thrilled and probably heading to Indy.

If Nebraska is 9-0 when Michigan State visits, I don't see Michigan State winning in Lincoln, under the lights.

Fwiw, I don't expect Nebraska to be 9-0 when Michigan State comes to town. I think they lose at Miami.

I have no idea what to expect with the regime change. I just hope it's a better product than what Pelini put on the field, of which, couldn't sustain a season of excellence and deteriorated by the time his recruits were in full force.

I think HCMR is the perfect guy for the job. I think we made a great hire. I have also been wrong plenty to know that I don't know sh%%.

Honestly, so long as we don't get blown out at all this year, I'll be happy with year 1.

I've never watched a Riley coached game. I'm looking forward to getting the season started, seeing how the team has changed under new management.

I would rather be considered better than worse. In any event, some of these games will be close match-ups.

ADVERTISEMENT