ADVERTISEMENT

Are we not talking about Officer Orozco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero "rage" against him. So let's get this straight, the potus can blindly claim things about tm, but not say a single thing when the race-baiters say things supporting violence to police. I know you are incapable of understanding that I am sick of all of this bullshit violence. I am sick of cops taking things too far and killing people. But what I am more sick of is people having zero respect for law enforcement and thinking they don't have to listen and can act out against them. That is a bullshit message that only causes the idiocy to continuously loop with excuses.

Any chance that mindsets such as: "Fence the animals in and allow nobody in or out. Then they will see how much they hate the cops and government when their aid runs out and there us no public service..." are also feeding into the endless loop that you refer to?

Please take a look at what I bolded. What did he blindly claim about TM?? And there are examples that you can google of where the POTUS has denounced violence against the police. Are you delusional??
He never met tm, and had no way of knowing who the kid was. And neither do you or I, aside from whatever the media feeds us to believe. Not once has the president pointed out that the race-baiters are hurting more than helping. He is in a tough spot if he called the idiots out by name, they would make him the enemy for simply stating the truth. Why can't this officer be his "sister" or "daughter" is it because she is a cop or because of race? Racism will go away when BOTH sides stop seeing color. Not just one.

What the hell are you even talking about?? Your opinions and statements speak volumes about what type of person you are. It's pretty blatant. I wish there was a search function and you could pull up old posts from the old format.

GBR
You made the claim, back it up. You and skippy want to call me out as a racist, you better have some damn good ****ing proof. You know less than nothing about my family, friends, and employees. Back up your claim about the "type of person I am" because you are clearly not capable of reading what I have written. I have stated both sides need to change, but you are too busy calling out imaginary raciat agendas to understand what you are reading.

Any chance that mindsets such as: "Fence the animals in and allow nobody in or out. Then they will see how much they hate the cops and government when their aid runs out and there us no public service..." are also feeding into the endless loop that you refer to?
Are you a racist? Do you just assume all thug idiots are black?

What the hell are you even talking about?? Your opinions and statements speak volumes about what type of person you are. It's pretty blatant. I wish there was a search function and you could pull up old posts from the old format.

GBR
You throw the race card without a shred of proof, then you better be ready to get it thrown back.

He never met tm, and had no way of knowing who the kid was. And neither do you or I, aside from whatever the media feeds us to believe. Not once has the president pointed out that the race-baiters are hurting more than helping. He is in a tough spot if he called the idiots out by name, they would make him the enemy for simply stating the truth. Why can't this officer be his "sister" or "daughter" is it because she is a cop or because of race? Racism will go away when BOTH sides stop seeing color. Not just one.

Why would he?? Race baiters are irrellevent and
You made the claim, back it up. You and skippy want to call me out as a racist, you better have some damn good ****ing proof. You know less than nothing about my family, friends, and employees. Back up your claim about the "type of person I am" because you are clearly not capable of reading what I have written. I have stated both sides need to change, but you are too busy calling out imaginary raciat agendas to understand what you are reading.

Where in the hell in this thread or did I ever call you a racist?? Your reading comprehension is lacking. Ignorant and close minded by your posts yes, but I don't know you personally.

Well said and great post. It's amazing how a few posters continue to push their agenda on here.
You mean agreeing with the other guy claiming seething racism? You and skippy want to claim it, back it up you racist

The seething racism on display in this thread is genuinely heartbreaking to me and--given the multicultural nature of her family--probably not something Officer Orozco would appreciate. I would have hoped to have seen better in a thread devoted to the memory of what appears to be a great person but it is what it is. My heart aches for her family and I think silence from Senator Chambers--someone completely irrelevant to this story--is probably the best way to avoid turning the focus even further away from where it should be--on she and her family.
This is the post you "liked" and then claimed people have an agenda. Hardly making things up you racist. Yes, I am very heated because yet another innocent person lost their life. Here's the thing you STILL refuse to accept. I am tired of it!

Are you a racist? Do you just assume all thug idiots are black?

When you're saying "fence the animals in and not let anyone in or out" in reference to a post about North Omaha I hope you can see why someone would think you are referring to the black population as that is what North O. is synonymous with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT