ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew White is a Husker

Russ Wood

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
As I mentioned in the other thread last Wednesday, I wasn't counting Nebraska out of the Andrew White sweepstakes just yet and today the Kansas transfer committed to Nebraska. Congrats, very nice pick up. There's a story on this site's homepage about the commitment.

glad to admit i was wrong on this one! no stats, but, just seems when it takes a commit this long, it isn't good news. congratulations coach miles and his staff.

Jayhawk here. KU fans loved Andrew White. Everything about him is classy and we hated to see him leave. In my several decades of watching KU basketball I have never the KU fan base wish the best of luck for someone who has left the program like they have for Andrew White. I think he will surprise you with how good he is. He'll easily be a double digit scorer during his two years in Lincoln. You guys got a good one.

You guys are getting a great player in Andrew, his freshman year he was behind 5th year player Travis Releford. His sophomore year he was expected to battle it out with freshman top30 player Brannen Greene, but then came Wiggins taking 35 min at the 3 spot. Going into his junior year he still had Green to battle and Ku has top 10 freshman Kelly Oubre looking to start. We fans all liked him great kid and attitude. I think his last to years with you guys he will be a top college player and get drafted. Good luck next year, btw wish you guys were this good in the B12.

This post was edited on 8/19 3:14 PM by mxkeid

Again, very classy comment from a KU fan! Thanks and go win a National Championship next year!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT