ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Gordon having a day...

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

3 amazing catches/plays in Left and a 2-run bomb. The catch he just made was full speed into foul territory, he caught it while diving over the rail, and ended up in the 2nd row. The most amazing part is the White Sox fans didn't even stab him.

Reactions: sparky62
He is a highlight reel today! Sox fans was even clapping for him after the catch he made in foul territory or should I say, off the field of play.

He is a highlight reel today! Sox fans was even clapping for him after the catch he made in foul territory or should I say, off the field of play.
The catch in foul territory was the play of the year so far

Reactions: jeff v4
Royals starting to regress at the plate a lil right now, though. Starting to go back to their old ways of scoring only two or three runs a game. Gordon's catch was unbelievable.
The catch on the liner running to the line and then throwing on the run across his body back to 2nd for the double play showed even more athleticism to me. When Infante caught it he just kind of looked out into Left field like "really?" It was disbelief.

Reactions: jeff v4
Royals starting to regress at the plate a lil right now, though. Starting to go back to their old ways of scoring only two or three runs a game. Gordon's catch was unbelievable.

Disagree. I thought White Sox just pitched well in the series. Moustakas error cost them the game.

everyone wants to talk about the additions of Sjmadouchebagjia and Cabrera, But David Robertson in that bullpen is the biggest Addition for Chicago.

Disagree. I thought White Sox just pitched well in the series. Moustakas error cost them the game.

everyone wants to talk about the additions of Sjmadouchebagjia and Cabrera, But David Robertson in that bullpen is the biggest Addition for Chicago.
Royals have had Quintana's number in the past and couldn't muster more than a few runs. Danks, who conversely has had KC's number, but was 0-2 going into this game. IDK. KC was mashing the ball the first couple weeks, now not so much lately. They haven't scored more than three runs since Tuesday. This stuff ebbs and flows, and it's still only April, so I don't want to get too excited. It just seems the bats have cooled off. Would be nice to get Rios back in the lineup.

The catch on the liner running to the line and then throwing on the run across his body back to 2nd for the double play showed even more athleticism to me. When Infante caught it he just kind of looked out into Left field like "really?" It was disbelief.

Agree 100%. Made some great plays,but I thought that play was more impressive.

Gordo just unloaded on one in Cleveland. Way outta there.

Now that he has gotten plenty of swings he has really turned it on. I know he didn't get much of a Spring training so that really hurt him early in the season, but he seems to have found his swing now. Hopefully he continues to put up great numbers on both offense and defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT