Akoy Agau: the reel is getting tighter.

Discussion in 'Basketball Board' started by icedragon, Jun 12, 2012.

1. icedragon

icedragon Walk On

An unexpected suprise kicked off the day at NU. the top recuit in the state of Nebraska decided to pay a visit to the Big Red a visit. while this is not an committment to NU. It certiantly is not going to hurt. check out the latest in Robin Washut article online

http://nebraska.rivals.com/default.asp?type=4

2. meo1960

meo1960 Offensive Coordinator
    Gold Member

It only takes 1 good player to lift a team. Hope this young man decides to play close to home.

3. icedragon

icedragon Walk On

i was talking with a grad assistant from st Johns yesterday and he was telling me all the problem with UConn and how they cheat big time. he told me that there were a lot of people leaving the program, so why would agau want to go there? The program is still on probation or just about to be taken off probation not a good place to go to.

4. Dean Pope

Dean Pope Recruiting Coordinator

Somehow UConn is able to get kids you don't think they can get. While listening to talk about whether Weber should keep his job at Illinois last winter, talk focused on his recruiting in-state. It was strongly hinted that some shady things went on with UConn getting Boatright out of Illinois.